Finding Draughts and Thermal Leaks In Your House
Black & Decker Thermal Leak Detector
- Uses infrared sensors to measure surface temperatures
- Helps homeowners track down power-draining drafts
- Sold with a 5-step guide to fixing basic energy leaks and comes with the thermal leak detector
- Plugging leaks can save up to 20 percent on heating and cooling costs
- Backed by a two-year warranty
Heating and cooling accounts for about 50 percent of your energy usage, but the average house has enough leaks and drafts to equal a 1 sq. ft. hole. Cut down on wasteful spending with the help of the Thermal Leak Detector from Black and Decker .The TLD100 is an infrared sensor that finds these leaks along walls, molding, ductwork and more. Auto color change provides quick, intuitive feedback, showing users where to caulk, insulate, etc.
The Black & Decker thermal leak detector helps you increase the efficiency of your home’s insulation by finding leaky areas that can lead to higher heating and cooling bills. You’ll instantly identify problem areas around drafty windows and doors, and uncover hidden leaks and insulation “soft spots” around your home. Check windows, ducts, and walls with the thermal reference light that indicates hot and cold spots. You can even use the detector to diagnose engine misfires or check your refrigerator and freezer settings.
© 2015 – Net Deals Etc